Ace on Steroids released!
I made it! Ace on Steroids is now available on the three platforms I intended to get and YOU can get its source code by just getting the game for just around 1 buck (US$1.29, €0.99, £0.79 and 80 MS Points on Xbox 360).
Here is the PR I sent over some online media press:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The US$1.29 guide to learn
how to make windows, xbox 360 & windows phone 7 games having fun
ACE ON STEROIDS IS AVAILABLE!
PARIS, FRANCE. – April 17th, 2012
Indiefreaks studio proudly announces the release of Ace on Steroids on Windows, Xbox 360 & Windows Phone 7. Ace on Steroids is a beautiful simple top down asteroids shooter game yet the promise lands in the fact that every purchaser of this game will be granted a full access to the game source code and assets.
Their goal is to share their knowledge with as many game developer “wannabees” as possible to support game development creativity and quality.
“By sharing best practices and real examples to a wide audience, we improve the chances to see new game developers joining the party and make great games for us to play” says Philippe Da Silva, Indiefreaks studio owner. “We believe Ace on Steroids players will have a lot of fun making their games and, who knows… Maybe we’ll team up and create some other great games together.”
Ace on Steroids source code will be accompanied with step by step tutorial videos explaining in more details how and why things were done the way they were.
Ace on Steroids is available right now on the following platforms:
- Windows (US$1.29, €0.99 & £0.79)
- IndieCity: http://store.indiecity.com/game/Ace
- Indievania: http://indievania.com/games/ace-steroids
- Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/ace-on-steroids
- Xbox 360 through the Xbox Live Indie Games Marketplace for 80 Microsoft Points: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Ace-on-Steroids/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550af6
- Windows Phone 7 through the Windows Phone Marketplace (US$1.29, €0.99 & O.79£) http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=2a41d041-61b2-45dd-8b94-7b929fe9cdc8
Indiefreaks is a one man indie development studio which aims to beat the record and demonstrate fun games can be achieved without the AAA promise.
In order to do so, it aims sharing as much knowledge as possible regarding game development so then other talented people can join in the party;
Thus the creation of the “Indiefreaks Game Framework” open source initiative.
For additional information
- Press contact: email@example.com
- Any other purposes contact: Philippe Da Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org